Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Product review: Foldable Reading Glasses Stainless Steel Telescopic Legs Unisex Anti-Blue Light Reader Glasses with compact case


 


I need to carry reading glasses in my purse to read menus and small print on items I buy. I want something small and something in a hard case not to get the glasses scratched by things I carry in my purse like keys and pens.  These folding eyeglasses are exactly what I was looking for.  The glass in eyeglasses is very clear, and the power seems to be just right.  The case opens by pressing the lines on the top of the cap.  When the glasses unfold, they are the same size as my regular readers.  The earpieces are thinner, but they rest on my ears without any problems.

The package includes a nice size cleaning cloth, and I was able to fold it and fit it at the top of the cap, so I always have the cloth when I need to clean the glasses.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment