Sunday, December 6, 2020

Product review: Sweet Nature Allulose Sweetener - Gluten and Sugar Free - Zero Net Carb - Keto Friendly

 


The taste of Allulose sweetener is acceptable. I mix real sugar and Allulose to lower the sugar level's overall level for my morning coffee and reduce Allulose's negative side effects. The downside of Allulose sweetener is that Allulose gives me gas and sudden loose stool. However, during the COVID pandemic, I am working at home, so I can handle the unpleasant side effects as I am never too far away from the bathroom.

I purchased both Sweet Nature Allulose sweetener and Sweet Nature Monk Fruit sweetener. To compare both with regular sugar, I used the same amount of each as I use to sweeten my sugar. Monk Fruit is sweeter of the two, and I liked Monk Fruit flavor best; however, both were less sweet than regular cane sugar. Sweet Nature estimate is 1 1/3 cup of Allulose sweetener equals 1 cup of sugar; to my taste buds, that is not correct, to me, it takes more than that to equal the sweetness.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  

 Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment