Saturday, December 12, 2020

Product review: Sweet Nature Birch Xylitol Sugar Free Honey - Keto Friendly

 


This product is imitation honey, made with xylitol sweetener, water, honey imitation flavor, and food coloring.  The "honey" is very watery, and I did not find its taste pleasant.  And turns out Xylitol gives me the runs and gas. 

Unlike real honey, this product needs to be refrigerated after opening.  Would I buy it again? No.  However, if someone could not have real honey and is fortunate not to get Xylitol runs, I can see someone finding it acceptable.

This honey imitation came in a terrible container. Half of the cap was smashed into pieces and only slightly attached to the bottle.  This made a bad first impression, which only got worse when I had to run to the bathroom 30 minutes after eating two teaspoons.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
 

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment