Friday, October 23, 2020

Product review: Whole Food Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk Can / Whole foods grocery home delivery during COVID-19






This is my first purchase of Native Forest Coconut Milk as part of home delivery from Whole Foods.  It tasted good and the curry I made using it was excellent.

This can was part of my first on-line delivery from Whole Foods, and the ordering and delivery worked well.  6 of the 12 items were out due to COVID-19 and I got texts with substitutions, which I could accept or reject.  The delivery occurred within a promised two-hour period, with the substitution messages happening one hour before.  WholeFoods, of course, is not a bargain. The price of the items and the delivery tip did make it pretty expensive. However, in the current situation, it is a very helpful option to have.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★






No comments:

Post a Comment