Sunday, October 11, 2020

Product review: Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth




Sensodyne toothpaste has been a savior for me.  A couple of years ago I began feeling discomfort when drinking hot or cold liquids.  My dentist told me to try Sensodyne and it totally fixed the problem after about 1 week of use.  Pronamel Sensodyne is working well, and I like the flavor. My mouth feels very fresh after using it, and even though I am not a big mint fan I like its taste.  I also like the packaging - the tube can stand on its cap very well.

It has two active ingredients: potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride. Potassium nitrate is used in a 5 percent concentration to aid against teeth sensitivity and sodium fluoride in a 0.25 percent concentration to aid against cavity formation.

Ingredients:

Active:Potassium nitrate 5% - Antihypersensitivity Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment