Sunday, October 25, 2020

Product review: Renpure Biotin and Collagen Shampoo


This is a giant 32 oz of shampoo, I thought it was a really good deal. This is my first-time purchase so other then the good price I did not know what to expect.

The good:

* It smells great, to me it was some botanical scent, not flowery, not coconut, light and pleasant.

* Very sudsy, feels great when I use it.

* Tightly closed, no spillage during shipping (see related issue under The bad)

The bad:

* Strengthening hair is slow-acting, after 2 weeks of usage I do not see significant difference looking at the drain.

* It is very hard to open. Thanks to that nothing spilled during shipping, but I had to use plyers to open the bottle.


How to open:

The cap of the bottle has three parts.  The bottom part that is screwed on to the bottle, a thin ring, and a pump. To make the pump work it needs to pop up. To make it pop up you need to hold the thin ring steady and turn the pump counter-clockwise while pushing down. It took me a good number of tries to get it open, what finally worked was holding the ring with the thin-nose plyers.  See my video for additional illustrations for opening the bottle.

Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment