Saturday, October 17, 2020

Product review: Imagine Creamy Potato Leek Soup, Organic, 32 oz (No! Not creamy at all) Home grocery delivery from WholeFoods during COVID-19




This is my first and last order of Creamy Potato Leep Soup.  The best I can say it was edible.  In general, I  am a big fan of Potato Leek soups, but this one was not flavorful.  It was rather watery and definitely not creamy. 

This soup was part of my first on-line delivery from Whole Foods, and the ordering and delivery worked well.  6 of the 12 items were out due to COVID-19 and I got texts with substitutions, which I could accept or reject.  The delivery occurred within a promised two-hour period, with the substitution messages happening one hour before.  WholeFoods, of course, is not a bargain. The price of the items and the delivery tip did make it pretty expensive. However, in the current situation, it is a very helpful option to have.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment