Saturday, September 5, 2020

Product review: Pepto Bismol Cherry flavor. Diarrhea Relief, 12 Chewable Tablets



I was looking for a travel size Pepto Bismol with a better flavor.  This cherry flavor is not too strong but definitely more pleasant than the mouth-washy taste of the original.  I always found the original Pepto Bismol effective but really hated the flavor.  My husband likes the original flavor, so I know some people are okay with it, but if you are not this product fixes the problem.

The packaging is excellent.  Small and compact, closes well and stays closed in my purse. Each container is 2 5/8".  It does not get crushed like a blister pack I used to carry before this purchase.  To open it for the first time you need to remove the pink security strip at the top.  The top is a screw top, that helps it to stay closed in my purse.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment