Saturday, July 25, 2020

Product review: Vionic Women's Tide Sequins Toe Post Sandals - Ladies Flip Flop Sandals with Concealed Orthotic Arch Support


These sandals are my first Vionic sandals.  I purchased them based on the comments about good arch support.  They are not as comfortable as I hoped, but they have a number of important positives as well. 

I have been working at home for several months due to COVID and basically lived in my old Tevas around the clock.  They were old and worn on especially one the outer sides and I began having heel and back pain.  I decided I needed thong sandals with good arch support.  Now I have been wearing Vionic sandals for three weeks.  My heel pain and back pain are gone! (Great!!!). However, now I have arch pain. Vionic arch supports are too high for me and I can't wear them all day long because the arches start to really hurt. I hoped I would get used to the high arch support over several weeks, but I have not.

The second minor issue is that my feet feel more sweaty in these thongs then they did in Teva sandals.  Somehow the smooth plastic sole absorbs less sweet, or perhaps just feels more slippery that the textured Teva's finish.

The fact that these sandals fixed my back and heel pain is a big deal. I purchased another set of sandals and I think I have to mix what I wear through the day so I have the benefits of strong arch support without putting too much stress on my arches all day long.

These sandals are true to size.  I normally wear size 7.5, I ordered size 8 and they are just a little large.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment