Monday, July 6, 2020

Product review: LIDAK Massager Gun, Rechargeable Electric Body Massager, Precussion Therapy



I injured my shoulder a few months back, and due to COVID-19 stopped going to physical therapy sessions.  I was able to continue to do the exercises on my own, but I was missing the massaging of the shoulder the therapist was doing.  I was looking for something that could help me massage my own shoulder and decided to try this massage gun.

The massage gun works by providing vibration therapy.  It changes how the muscles communicate with the brain and this provides short term pain relief, it creates a break in a pain cycle.

LIDAK massager looks like a drill with attachments, however, unlike the drills I own it is very quiet.  You can hear it working in my video.

LIDAK massage gun comes with six heads.  The documentation that comes with the product is super brief and not helpful.  It does not explain what each head is for. Fortunately, the Amazon description does include a once sentence for each head, and additional research about various massage guns brought further clarification.

The round ball head is for the large group muscles.
The bullet head is for deep tissue massage, this head gives the precision of application.
The dome head is for relaxation, can be used on any body part.  The dome head is not hard, its top is flexible.
The fork massage head is for massaging the spine, working your back requires help of another person.
The concave head is for soft tissue massage.
The flat head is for muscle plasticity, it can be used on any muscle group.

The package includes an AC adapter.  When the massage gun is charging the adapter plug has a red light. When it is fully charged the light changes to green.

In theory, the battery is in the massage gun is replaceable.  There is a lease button above the handle. Massage gun replacement batteries are not available on Amazon yet.  According to Google search, the battery should last 3-5 years.

Overall, I like how it works. Massage gun provided me similar relief to a massage therapist, the pain is gone briefly. It is convenient to use, I can use it while watching TV because its noise level is low.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment