Sunday, July 26, 2020

Product review: MEGNYA Orthotic Flip Flops for Women


I have been working at home for several months due to COVID and basically lived in my old Tevas around the clock.  They were old and worn on especially one the outer sides and I began having heel and back pain. 

First, I purchased Vionic orthotic sole sandals,  They have very high arches and after three weeks they fixed my back and heel pain, but introduce arch pain because of the high hard arches built into each sandal.

I decided that I need to vary my footwear throughout the day like did when I used to drive to work rather than work from home. Megnya orthotic flip flops are one of the sandals I purchased for this purpose.

They have very soft cushioned sole. The arch support is there but it is light and soft and not pronounced. I feel uncomfortable in totally flat shoes without arch support.  Since my foot feels so comfortable I know the arch support is there.  Walking in this shoe is like warking on memory foam - my foot sinks a little with every step. It is very comfortable. The sole also absorbs sweat well.  Vionic flip flops feel a bit slippery on a very hot day when my feet are sweating.  This is not the case with these flip flops.

These sandals are true to size.  I normally wear size 7.5, I ordered size 8 and they are pretty much perfect: the back is just right, and there is a bit of room near the big toe.

Frankly, they exceeded my expectations for comfort, especially after Vionic flip flops which felt like a medical device (i.e. very helpful but somewhat painful).

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment