Saturday, March 16, 2019

Product review: Mandre Cream for Face (pump)


Mandre moisturizing cream comes in a 1 oz pump. I love the fact that the pump retracts into the bottle, because this design works great in my purse - there is no chance of accidental discharge.

The cream feels rich and leaves my fingers non-greasy. The cream has a strong vanilla scent.  I prefer non-scented moisturizers so I can use it at night (scents keep me awake), this cream is on the go cream not a night cream for me.

I found this cream to be effective. The cream softens and smooth my skin and relaxes the tiny wrinkles around the eyes.  Like with most of these creams the effects do not last all day, and require reapplication. I use this cream in the mornings and mid-day. 

Amazon description does not include a full list of ingredients so I included a photo of the box that shows all ingredients.  The major ingridients are  Minerals and natural plant extracts, such as soy, mushroom and algae, and Vitamin E and A.

The cream is non-greasy and when I put it on it does not shine. The cream is absorbed quickly and I have no problem applying make up on top of it. I also use it under sunscreen.

I like that this cream is made in USA and is Paraben free.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment