Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Product review: Mandre Cream for Face (Tub)


Mandre moisturizing cream comes in a 1.7 oz tub. The cream feels rich and smooth and leaves my fingers non-greasy. The cream has a slight flowery scent.  I prefer non-scented moisturizers so I can use it at night (scents keep me awake).

The cream softens and smooths my skin and relaxes the tiny wrinkles around the eyes.  Like with most of these creams the effects do not last all day, and require reapplication. I use this cream in the mornings and mid-day. 

Ingridients include: hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, Vitamin C, E, and Green Tea.  Amazon description does not include a full list of ingredients so I included a photo of the box that shows all ingredients.  Gycolic acid removes the outer layer of dead cells from the skin and that helps improve the skin appearance.

I like that this cream is made in USA and is Paraben free.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment