Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Product review: Kranicell Ceramide Natural Moisturizing Cream


I heard a lot about Korean skin care and I decided to try it.  I like it!  I have dry skin above my eyebrows and I see that the skin looks noticeably better after 2 weeks of using the cream once a day.  I apply it once a day and this seems enough to keep dryness under control.

The cream is rich and creamy and most significantly to me it is scent free. This means I can use it before bed otherwise scents prevent me from falling asleep fast. The cream is non-greasy and when I put it on it does not shine. The moisturizer is absorbed quickly and I have no problem applying make up on top of it. I also use it under sunscreen.

The tub of cream is 1.69 oz, so it is relatively small.

Ingredients
Water. Bifida Ferment Lysate ,Glycerin Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Propanediol, Beta-Glucan, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Niacinamide, 1,2 -exanediol, cetyl alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, CeramideNP, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Squalane, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica(Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Bud Extract, Brassica Napus Sprout Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) sprout Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Cirsium (Thistle) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Lonicera/Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Bark Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Acanthopanax Sessiliflorum Bark Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1 sh-Polypeptide-94 Dipeptide-35 sh-polypeptide-94 sh-Polypeptide-95, Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylhydroxamic Acid
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment