Friday, March 8, 2019

Product review: Kranicell Bifida Moisturizing Skincare Serum


I heard a lot about Korean skin care and I decided to try it.  I like it!  I use this serum mostly under my eyes, where the skin looks tired and some what darker.  I guess, this what they call under eye bags.  I apply a couple of drops twice a day massaging it gently. It is beginning to look better.

The serum is rich and viscous and most significantly to me it is totally scent free.  This means I can use it before bed otherwise scents prevent me from falling asleep fast. The cream is non-greasy and when I put it on it does not shine. The serum is absorbed quickly and I have no problem applying make up on top of it. I also use it under sunscreen.

The tub of serum comes in  is 1.7 oz glass bottle with an applicator.  Each application only takes a drop per each area so a small amount goes a long way.

Ingredients
Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Panax Ginseng Root, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Cirsium (Thistle) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Bark Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Acanthopanax Sessiliflorum Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Copper Tripeptide-1, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Sasa Quelpaertensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment