Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Product review: Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack



Good news: I saw some reviews which stated that they got products were not original Tinkle shavers (it was helpful to see photos of the fakes next to the real thing under customer photos). The Tinkle shavers I purchased in November of 2018 were original, and had the Tinkle packaging and logo.

Bad news: This shaver did not work as well as I hoped. It is only good for thin invisible hairs, if you want to shape eyebrows or fairs near the ear that are a little thicker this shaver does not shave closely and leaves visible stubble.  For that purpose I find Personal Trimmer from Panasonic works a lot better.

So bottom line - Okay but not as good as I hoped.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆






No comments:

Post a Comment