Thursday, January 3, 2019

Product review: Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Warmer






 The funny thing about this milk frother is that the first time I tried it I thought it was broken because it was so quiet.  I am used to a hand-held frother: its motor makes noise and I make noise clanking it against the cup.  This electric frother is totally silent, the milk did not appear to be swirling. When the light went off  indicating it was done I was fully expecting to find the same old milk I poured in. I opened it and it is all froth!  In my photo you see in the froth from soy milk, which comes out a little softer than cow milk. Whole milk, of course, makes the thickest creamiest foam, soy milk and almond milk also work with less dense larger bubbles.

The instructions on cleaning said not to submerge the frother in water and not to microwave.  I removed the frother and washed it with a wet sponge. As long as I do this fairly quickly after the froth was done the clean-up is very easy.

The max and min amount of milk is marked on the container.  The minimum is 1/3 cup of milk, the maximum is 2/3 cup.

The frother has two modes to generate heated froth or cold froth.  The frother can also be used to warm milk without frothing (minimum of 1/3 cup and maximum of 1 1/4 cup).  If you want to just warm the milk do not insert the frother spring.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment