Monday, January 21, 2019

Product review: Intock Self Adhesive Bandage Wrap Tape, Cohesive Bandage Medical Tape


I sprain my ankle almost every year and I use elastic bandages during the first 24 hours after the injury.  It works well to stabilize the ankle and the pressure restrict swelling.  These self adhesive bandages make it very easy to bandage your own foot, they stick to themselves and hold well.

I like that the elastic bandages come in different colors, this makes the injury look and feel less annoying. The youngsters like being able to pick their own color too.

I can get several uses out of each tape. The colors are color-fast (i.e. they do not bleed when washed). I wash them in a mild detergent and air dry. I do not use the drying not to damage the thin elastic that makes these bandages stretchable.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment