Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Product review: Personna Comfort Touch TwinBlade Razor with Rubber Grip Handle and Pivoting Head







I loved the old Comfort Touch razors which took refill cartridges. They are no longer available and this single piece disposable razor is the replacement. It is okay, but more expensive per razor then the one with refills.

I use  this razor for under-arm hair and I get about 10 good shaves out of it.  To keep it working longer I use a toothbrush to clean it after each shave so the blade is totally hair and shave cream free.  I found  Gillette Sensor 2 (with pivoting head) are identical to this lady's Personna Comfort Touch TwinBlade but cheaper per razor. The difference is in the pink packaging and price. 


You can find "Personna Comfort Touch TwinBlade Razor" on Amazon by following this link.

You can find "Gillette Sensor2 Disposable Razor" on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆









No comments:

Post a Comment