Monday, December 24, 2018

Product review: IVISII LED Video Light Stand Lighting Kit



This Christmas I replace my old light kit that used 200W incandescent photo lights with with LED Panel set. The panels have bi-Color light settings 3200K and 5600K. The 32000K gives a warm yellowish glow that is very flattering, the bright white at 5600K is sharp and cold. The height of the stands adjusts easily with the turn of the knobs. The stands are well balanced and even at the tallest height the light feel stable. The height ranges from 25" to 75".

My old photo lights used to get so hot that I would need to use a glove to adjust the position of the lights. The LED panels are a lot easier to work with: they stay cool and knobs allow me to change the angle easily. The panels have no glare. In the old lamps I had to use defusers to prevent glare,  these LED panels do not need defusers.

The back of each panel displays the temperature, the brightness, and the channel. The channel is used to pair each light panel with the remote. By changing the channel on the remote it can talk to each of the panels without interference.

45W in LED lights is very bright, each panel is just as bright as my 200W incandescent photo light.



You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment