Friday, December 14, 2018

Product review: isnowood Low Cut Athletic Socks for Women & Men



The socks are made out of a blend of yarns: Material composition is 75% Nylon, 22% polyester, 3% Lycra Spandex. The socks have no tags with content description, but their Amazon description includes this information. These ankle socks and reach just above my anklle.  My favorite part of the socks is the tab above the heel - keeps the socks from slipping down and protects the sneakers from rubbing my skin.

I have small feet (shoe size 7.5) and these socks fit me like a typical size 5-9 size socks, not snug but not too loose.  The toe section of the socks has more padding that the middle section of the sock and the heel.

In my photos I show the socks inside out so you can see the construction. These socks look very neat, they have low flat seams and no bulges at the toes. I hand washed them to see if they are colorfast and they are.

I was happy to see that the socks were not stapled together through the sock for shipping.  This is my pet peeve because these staples often damage the fibers. These socks were kept together just by a a metal clip. Perfect!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment