Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Product review: Kabcon Multi-Angle Adjustable Aluminum Tablets Holder - for tablets and small monitors


This is a sturdy aluminum stand for tablets.  Its size is 6.5" x 5.5".  When collapsed it is 1.5" thick. Its weight is 1 pound and 4.6 oz. It feels strong and sturdy.  Not only does it work with my tablet, it also works with a 7" Monitor which I use to plug into servers when I need to have a display working in BIOS when I cannot use remote monitor.

The tablet had rubber feet on the bottom and on the side that faces the tablet, providing good traction. The groove that holds that table also has rubber feet which prevent the tablet from sliding in the groove. The groove where the table fits is 1/2" wide, so it works well for my tablet and the 7" monitor which is a thicker than the tablet.  I am also able to use to hold  my phone in the horizontal orientation.

The tablet comes with a carrying case and two spare feet for the arms that hold the tablet.  The tablet stand has no loud logos and looks nice.  The only large logo is on the carrying case.

I like how both of my tablet and the monitor felt while they are in the stand. I could use the touch screen without the tablet coming out of the stand and the stand moving on the table.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment