Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Product review: LeadsaiL Cordless Mouse, Wireless Mouse for Laptop


I spend almost the entire day with a mouse in my hand, so I am very sensitive to the mouse shape. I have a preference for mice without a large round hump, I prefer more flat mice.  My old mouse is an old Logitech mouse. This mouse very similar in size to the old Lotitech and it has a flat profile, in fact it is even flatter than my Logitech mouse. It might be too flat for someone with large hands, but in my small hand it feels pretty comfortable.


I am using this mouse both on Windows and Linux machines.  It works well under both operating system, both operating systems immediately recognized it and required no special drivers.

This is very simple button, other than left and right click it has a scroll wheel and DPI adjustment. That's it. All four controls work with out any issues.

This mouse is rechargeable.  This has pluses and minuses. On the positive side I don't need to feed it batteries, on the negative side I need to remember to recharge it every night so I don't get caught with a dead battery and no mousing device. 
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment