Monday, February 12, 2018

Product review: Breo Scalp Massager Portable Waterproof Electric Head Massager



When I have a migraine pressing on various points on my head really helps to reduce the pain.  This massager works well for me to reduce pain, it takes less effort than pressing with my fingers and it applies pressure in four separate spots.  The massager has two modes: fast and slow. The handle is convinient to hold.  When I press it hard it slows down the rotation somewhat but it keeps going.

The massager comes with a base for recharging. While charging it blinks with a pale green light (I had to turn down the lights in the room to see the light, it is fairly light in color).  When the massager is fully charged the light stops blinking and remain steady green.  To change the modes I need to press the button on top of the massager. To turn the massager off I just hold it down for longer.

The package also include 4 soft brushes.  The documentation leaflet does not mention the brushes, or explain how to replace the heads on the massager. My video shows how to do it.  You need to pull the heads straight out with a little force, the brushes fit in to the same ports.  These brushes can be used for a more gentle massage or to clean your face (dry or with a cleanser).

Overall, I find it very helpful for my head aches and in general the massage feels good. The massager can be used for neck and shoulders, but its shape best fits the curves of the head.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment