Sunday, November 19, 2017

Product review: TopFit Back Cushion Lumbar Support Pillow Memory Foam With Fastening Strap Gray



I have a bad back so I have become a reluctant expert on lumbar supports. This lumber support is comfortable. It fits the my back very well. Its firmness feel comfortable - the foam is firm but not hard.

It is 15" wide and 16" high. At the widest point it is 4" wide. It has a rubber band with a closure in the back to attach to a chair. I am able to stretch it to 32" to go around my fairly large office chair. The strap is elastic and has a buckle so it can be shorted. 32" width is pretty close to its max. The cover is removable and can be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cycle and dried in the dryer using low tumble setting.

This is a very comfortable lumber support. If there was anything I would want to change it is to make it taller. My old (ratty looking) lumber support is 21" tall so it can support my upper back which gives me a better posture.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment