Monday, November 13, 2017

Product review: Paper Bidet - Flushable Wipes 30 Individual Packs




Once I tried wet wipes there was no going back to dry only. At home I use Costco Kirkland baby wipes which are thick and generously sized and are perfect for adult wipes. But they come in bag packages which do not travel well and I wanted to have some along for work and travel. Paper bidet wipes are pretty good. They have a light aloe scent I don't mind, but the are not totally unscented like Costco wipes. They have the right balance of wetness - not too dry but also not too wet and sticky. They are smaller and thinner that the Kirkland baby wipes but they are good enough.

I like that they come in foil packs which keeps them moist, the foil pack is fairly small in size 3.75" x 2.5" and the packaging is not too loud. The foil packs come in non-resealable plastic bag. I moved them to a plastic bag with a zipper so I can keep them all together in a draw at work.

Overall: good even though not as good as Costco Kirkland wipes, but those do not come in individual packages.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment