Friday, November 24, 2017

Product review: EnergeticSky Traction Ice Cleat Spikes Crampons





My shoe size is 7.5 and I wear size 8 hiking boots to allow for a thick sock.  I got size Large crampons, which start with size 7.5 women shoe.  I was a little worried that being at the start of the range would mean that the crampons will feel lose, but that worry was unfounded. As you see in attached video the crampon fit snugly, and they have a lot of stretch in the construction.  There is a tab on the clean that helps to pull the cleats off.

The metal cleats are are 3/8" long.  There are a total of 19 cleats.  The cleats are strong, they did not bend under my weight as I walked on the pavement (no snow yet).

I owned a number of cleats in the past and these look well built with the construction that should provide a lot of traction.

You can find these crampons on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment