Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Product review: Allied Tools Portable Work Station Saw Horse


This work station has a nice size and shape.   The gap between the particle boards can be adjusted. The work stations folds up for storage.  I like its overall design.

The legs are made out of metal and the top particle board.   Unfortenately, the metal parts are extremely flimsy.  How flimsy? The corners of each leg got bent  during shipping and the metal is so soft that I was able to straighten most of the pieces with my bare hands. And I have very weak hands! If I can bend its metal by hand how is it going to hold when a heavy load put on it? Not well.  This workstation is not for heavy duty work. 


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment