Friday, August 12, 2022

Product review: SUNEE Dotted Journal Spiral Notebook



 I am a list maker and use a lot of journals to keep track of things. I like dotted journals; this format lets me keep my notes neat.

I was a bit disappointed by these journals because when I received them, some pages were half torn out of the spiral and were sticking out. These pages are still usable but likely to get torn out as I write and move my hand over them, not to mention that the journal just looks "messy."

The three journals arrived packed in a cellophane envelope inside the shipping bubble mailer. The cellophane was in perfect condition, so the damage to the journals did not occur during shipping but rather is a manufacturing defect.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of SUNEE Dotted Journal Spiral Notebook



No comments:

Post a Comment