Saturday, August 20, 2022

Product review: Amazon Basics HydroClean Cordless Water Flosser


 


 I have used a few water flossers over the years, and this flosser has almost all the features that I like.

I like:
1. This flosser has a large reservoir. It holds enough water for me to do a complete flossing session.
2. The button that turns the flosser on and off is conveniently located. It is not overloaded with features, just on and off, so it is easy to operate.
3. The flosser water power is good. The water power can be controlled by the blue ring under the tip.
4. The flosser runs on two AA batteries. It is not rechargeable. AA batteries are easy to replace. Flossers with rechargeable batteries must be thrown out when the battery no longer holds a charge. This happened to my favorite flosser after a few years. A few flossers I bought since then have not been as good. The Amazon Basics flosser feels like it might be as good as my old favorite.

I don't like:
1. The flosser is re-filled from the opening at the bottom of the container, so it is not as easy to fill fully when the opening is at the top of the container.
2. The flosser comes with two tips. They come in a plastic bag without any markings. I had manually written that the extra tip belongs to the Amazon Basics flosser. I have a few flossers, and none of the tips fit other flossers, so it would have been better if Amazon marked the tip's packaging (or tips).

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★  

Review of Amazon Basics HydroClean Cordless Water Flosser

No comments:

Post a Comment