Sunday, August 28, 2022

Product review: Soft Bristle Manual Toothbrush from Active Wow



 The bristles on these toothbrushes are very soft, very comfortable, and I like how they feel.  However, I am concerned that they are leaving tartar behind due to softness.  The handle and the head are small, which I like.

Amazon's description says the handle is made out of plastic, and the box states that the handle is made out of bio-wheat. I found this discrepancy confusing. The handle is hard. It will be interesting to see what it looks like after a year in my composter.

The description on the box also says that the toothbrush is gluten-free. Seems like the seller is just trying to use every possible popular keyword. I don't know too many people who chew their toothbrushes to desire a gluten-free toothbrush.

The bristles are not bio-degradable and, according to the box, should be disposed of separately from the handle. But instructions do not say exactly how one would separate the bristles from the toothbrush.

Update: after 10 days of usage, the bristles are falling out while I am brushing.  Have you ever had this happen? Very unpleasant.  Downgrading from 3 stars to 2 stars.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

Review of  Soft Bristle Manual Toothbrush from Active Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment