Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Product review: REACH Interdental Brush Extra Tight 0.7mm



 I have very tight teeth, and when I tried "tight brush," it was too large to fit between most of my teeth. These brushes rated as "extra tight" work just right. My teeth feel really clean.

Unlike the floss, I insert the interdental brush at the gum line, into the tiny gap between the teeth, and brush using in and out motion (not up and down).

What could be better? Instructions lack information if the tool can be used more than once or is meant to be disposable. It is also not stated how often an interdental brush should be used.

Google search tells me that it can be used for 1 or 2 weeks and should be used once a day, but I would have preferred that the package provided this information. Google search also told me that it is best to use before brushing and that regular toothpaste should not be used as it is too abrasive.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of REACH Interdental Brush Extra Tight 0.7mm



No comments:

Post a Comment