Saturday, October 30, 2021

Product review: All Woman Plus Size Anti-chafing Panties With Soft Lace Trim NO RIDING UP




 The panties are very stretchy. They fit well. They are made out of 93% polyamid and 7% elasthan.  The top ends above the belly button, as I like.  The crotch panel is 2.5" wide and goes all across from the bottom of one leg to the bottom of another leg (i.e., lace to lace).  There is no cotton insert.

The issue I have with these panties is the lace. It is scratchy to the skin; as my legs rub the lace on two legs catches and do not glide, it does not stretch as well as the rest of the material. When it stretches, it does even look nice. So I would have liked it much better if the lace was just not there.  I probably will have to cut it off or exchange it for a version without the lace.  For the price of $30 per one pair,  I wanted them to be perfect and they are not.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment