Sunday, October 10, 2021

Product review: EVITA PERONI Hair Scrunchies Black Red Cloth Elastic Ties Ponytail Holder Twist for Women



 I ordered teal color to match an outfit.  What I received is disappointing in several ways:

1. I received a pale baby blue scrunchie; it has no hint of teal; it clashes with teal.  Very disappointing since the color was my main reason for ordering it.

2. The Amazon description lists "Number of pieces is 30". I was surprised to receive just one scrunchie. $12 for one scrunchie is too high. It was packaged very nicely, in multiple bags and a paper ring with a logo, but I still would rather get plain packaging and a product that reflects the Amazon description.

3.  The scrunchie had a metal logo sewn onto it.  Because the logo has swirly openings, it caught on my hair and had to be amputated.  

4. I am not sure of the scrunchie's material, but it is not as soft and pleasant to touch as my silk scrunchies. Nothing on the packaging states material content.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment