Saturday, October 2, 2021

Food review: SUNGIVEN Black Truffle Sauce, Made In Italy




 The content of this sauce contains a 5% truffle, with Champignon mushrooms and olives making up the majority of the content. There is so little black truffle that the ingredient list also includes a black truffle aroma. I often use black truffle-infused olive oil, so I am familiar with how nice it smells, and that flavor is hard to detect.

I used this sauce twice so far: a sauce for pasta and a sauce for poached salmon.  The sauce felt like any mushroom sauce would, I did not think it was anything special, but at the current price of $9.99 it is okay.

Complete list of the truffle sauce ingredients from the bottle: Champignon mushrooms 56%, Olive oil, Black Olives, Black summer truffle 5%, Black truffle aroma, salt.

I purchased this sauce in July 2021, and the expiration date is April of 2024.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment