Thursday, September 30, 2021

Food review: Flothy GABA Supplement Liquid, apple juice based drink


 



 

I was surprised by the smallness of the bottles; I would describe them as capsules.  The taste is very tart apple juice.  Instructions do not say to dilute it.  Even though I love the sour taste in general, I find it more pleasant to dilute the content of the capsules with water.  Even with water, it gives me just a few gulps (less than 4 oz), so it is not difficult to drink.  I can't say I noticed any difference in sleep pattern, but the drink is not unpleasant once diluted.  The drink has fructose corn syrup and honey; even though the sugar content is not explicitly specified under facts, it does feel like a relatively high sugar content based on how it tastes.
 
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment