Saturday, September 25, 2021

Product review: Winner Facial Dry Cloths for Disposable Face Wash, Makeup Remover. wet to foam

 

Winner wipes are just under 8 inches square.  They are perforated for texture, and when you wet them, they generate a small amount of light foam.  Amazon description describes it as "rich foam." I would describe it as very light foam, and I show what it looks like when I wet them in the attached video. I prefer it this way, so it is not a problem. In fact, I was concerned it would be too foamy, but they are just right.
 
The Amazon description says, "30 counts per pack".  What they mean is that there is a total of 30 sheets, separated into three packs with ten sheets each.

The wipes are soft and gentle; they work well both as face and bathroom wipes.  They have a very light scent when they are dry, but they become totally unscented as soon as I wet them.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment