Sunday, December 20, 2020

Product review: Superthotics Deluxe Bundle, adjustable orthodics

 



Superthotics Deluxe Bundle listing includes memory foam slippers, 3/4 insoles, and a small tube of cream.


===============
INSOLES
===============
The insoles are adjustable; you are supposed to slide in a piece on the sole that raises the arch support in the insole. On paper, this is a clever idea. In reality, sliding the yellow strip is difficult, and in the end, I never got it to lay flat. Perhaps it is not mean to be flushed with the insole, but the instructions have no pictures of what each level 1, 2, 3 should look like when inserted. I could only compare how they looked with the inserts that were inserted when I received the insole.

The second problem I had with the insole is that the heel cup is very narrow, and even though I don't have a wide foot, the edges on the heel bowl dug into the bottom of my foot and feel very uncomfortable. I tried them with various shoes, and it could not find a shoe in which the heel did not hurt.

I feel where 3/4 of the insole ends all the time; the height difference is not gentle enough.

Finally, a problem that is not unique to these insoles: 3/4 insoles slide forward when you insert your foot into the shoe. So once my foot is in, I need to stick my finger under my foot and slide the insole back.

===============
SLIPPERS
===============
I wear size 7.5 shoe and got 6.5 - 8 (Women) size. Length-wise, my foot fits and goes to the very end of the insole. I think a foot with size 8 shoe may be too large. The rise of the shoe is pretty low, and initially, it felt too tight. I could not wear the slippers with thick wool socks. I wore them for a week with thin socks, and they became more comfortable as the foam got matted down.

===============
CREAM
===============
The foot cream is minty, and since I don't like the scent of mint, it is not for me. I know many people like the mint scent, so probably this is not a problem for most people.

The insoles are innovative but, unfortunately, did not work for me.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
 

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment