Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Product review: Sweet Nature Monk Fruit Sweetener, Golden - Sugar Substitute - Keto Friendly

 


I purchased both Sweet Nature Allulose sweetener and Sweet Nature Monk Fruit sweetener.  To compare both with regular sugar, I used the same amount of each as I use to sweeten my sugar.  Monk Fruit is sweeter of the two, and I liked its flavor best; however, both were less sweet than regular cane sugar.  Sweet Nature estimate is 1 teaspoon of Monk fruit sweetener equals one teaspoon of sugar; to my taste buds, that is not correct.

The main difference between the two is that while Allulose causes me to have sudden loose stool, Monk Fruit sweetener has no unpleasant side effect. The bottom line for comparison: I like Monk Fruit sweetener better; however, its high price is a negative strike against it.

For my morning coffee, I mix real sugar and Monk Fruit to lower the sugar level's overall level and decrease the price of the sweetener I use for each cup.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  


Ali Julia review ★★★★★   

No comments:

Post a Comment