Thursday, December 10, 2020

Product review: Lotrimin Daily Sweat & Odor Control Medicated Foot Powder, Topical Starch Skin Protectant, Talc free



 Lotrimin is a very fine powder; it uses starch rather than talc and problems associated with talc. It has a scent that I am not fond of, but I can't smell it once I put on the socks. It definitely helps with sweating and itching between toes.

There are some things that I am  not fond of:

The cap has holes, and you can twist it to open or close the holes. However, the holes get covered with powder and I wish the bottle had an extra cap because the powder gets on the outside of the holes and falls off on the floor/shelves and creates a mess.

In general, a powder product is a messy product to use as it is impossible to put it just between the toes.  I wish it came with an applicator, not just a shaker.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link. 

 
Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment