Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Product review: Arctix Women's Aerial Winter Boot, waterproof, fleece-lined, warm


 
I got the size 8 boots of Arctix Women's Aerial Winter Boot.  I wear footwear with size 7.5, but I like getting boots half a size larger to account for thick socks for winter.  These boots are true to size.
The boots have a zipper on the boot side that faces inside and synch at the boot's top.  This zipper location makes it easier to close the boots with the zipper on the side facing outside. The zipper closes smoothly, and there is the material behind the zipper to protect from the snow coming through the zipper. The sole has good traction.

The boot is comfortable but does not have a lot of arch support, so I added an insole of my own for extra warmth and comfort.

Last weekend we had our first big snowstorm, and I wore these boots.  They were great, warm, dry, comfortable.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment