Friday, August 14, 2020

Product review: Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Noodles / Amazon groceries / Home delivery during COVID-19 pandemic



I bought a couple of boxes of Thai Kitchen Pad Thai noodles.  The photo on the box is a bit deceiving, the package includes ONLY rice noodles and a package of sauce. It has no mix-ins included.  So you are only buying noodles and sauce, everything else you have to buy separately. I love Pad Thai in the restaurants, but the source in this box was not as good. It was edible, but the flavor fell short of what you get at a restaurant. The misleading picture that shows shrimp added to my disappointment. I can't rank it better than just OK (3 stars).  I will not be buying this package again.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment