Monday, August 24, 2020

Product review: all Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, Free Clear for Sensitive Skin




Two main reasons I like All Free and clear is that it has no scent while cleaning well.  I use it both on whites and colors, it works well on both. I do all my washes in cold water to save on energy. 

I like that the detergent comes in pre-measured packs that do not need to be opened, the entire neat little bundle goes into the washer.  This is really handy when my husband gets the laundry duty.  For some reason when he does the laundry and we were using liquid detergent there would always be leaks from the bottle.  The packs work much better. As long as these little guys are touched with dry hands there is no chance of a mess on the floor!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment