Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Product review: Sir Kensingtons, Mayonnaise Classic, 16 Fl Oz - Home groceries delivery from WholeFoods DURING COVID-19






This is my first purchase of Kennington Mayo, as part of home delivery from WholeFoods.  It has a strong eggy flavor and black pepper to add a bit of spice.  I thought it was not bad, I would not consider it to be my favorite as the flavor was a little too eggy for me.

This mayo was part of my first on-line delivery from Whole Foods, and the ordering and delivery worked well.  6 of the 12 items were out due to COVID-19 and I got texts with substitutions, which I could accept or reject.  The delivery occurred within a promised two-hour period, with the substitution messages happening one hour before.  WholeFoods, of course, is not a bargain. The price of the items and the delivery tip did make it pretty expensive. However, in the current situation, it is a very helpful option to have.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment