Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Product review: Schwarzkopf Essensity Oil Developer- 5.5% / 18 Volume- 33.8 oz


A few weeks ago I did my first hair color at home as my hair salon is closed due to COVID-19.  The first time I used a Schwarkipf Essensity kit and because my hair is short I had a lot of wasted products.  This time I ordered the Schwarzkopf Developer and color separately, so I could use less and make it more cost-efficient over time.



Schwarzkopf Essensity Oil Developer- 5.5% / 18 Volume worked very well.  I used in 1:1 ratio to the color.  The instructions came with the color tube.  The developer bottle had no instructions as it is aimed at professionals who know what they are doing.  The only key info you need to know is the proportion.  I measured the ratio on a kitchen scale (first weight the bowl, then add color, then add an equal amount of developer).
I used less than one oz for one application, so the bottle will last a long time.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment