Monday, May 25, 2020

Product review: The Company Strore Ripple Stripe Bath Towels




After not being satisfied with the towels I bought on Amazon, and not satisfies with colors available in the local store, I turned to a high-end linens store called The Company Store. The prices on the web site are pretty high, but every now and then they run discount sales. Over the last several months, I made five purchases with discounts between 25% and 50%.


The quality of everything I bought is excellent. I am picky about towels: I don't like them either too thin or too thick. The Company Store towels (I know bought three different sets so I feel I can generalize) thickness of the towels is precisely how I like it.

The design of the towels in this review is called "Orange Ripple Stripe Bath Towels." The primary colors are orange, red, and beige.  The reverse side is mostly orange.  The towels are very soft and very absorbent.  We have been using these towels for a while and this set has become my favorite. The first washing generated quite a bit of lint, but now after three weeks, they don't produce all that much lint in the dryer. The towels are colorfast. Once I saw they were colorfast with a color catcher sheet I now wash these bright towels together with the white ones and have no problems.

You can find the store by following this link and get friends and family $50 off discount.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment