Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Product review: Chapin 20000 Garden Sprayer 1 Gallon Lawn



I use this Chapin sprayer to spread Ortho Deer B Gone solution.  The sprayer works well.  It generates a steady spray without me having to pump the spray, I can control the stream of the spray.  I really like the funnel top of the sprayer, when I add liquid to the bottle it does not spill.  The spray goes about 3-4 feet away from the nozzle. The spray amount feels just right, not too much, not too little.  When the sprayer does not spray it means the pressure is too low and I need to pump the handle to build up the pressure.

I am very pleased with the sprayer, however, a few things could have been better:
1. The measuring markings on the side of the bottle are white on white and practically impossible to see
2. Instructions for assembly are not well written, images do not cover every step, and overall I thought instructions could have been better.  I show assembly steps in my videos.
3. This sprayer does not have a relief valve. The pressure is relieved by unscrewing the top and needs to be done very carefully to avoid getting splashed by the content spray.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment