Saturday, June 17, 2023

Product review: THANKYOU FARMER Rice Pure Cream In Ampoule 1.75 fl.oz


 
This is a lightly scented extract that comes with an applicator. It might be fragrance-free, but it does have a slight scent. I prefer totally unscented products.

It is described as "cream" in the title, but it really is a serum; it is liquid.

It is absorbed well, and my skin feels moisturized. I do not see visual changes in the appearance of wrinkles, but the skin feels moisturized. I sometimes get dry spots that itch, and this rice extract significantly reduces itching.

The solution comes in a transparent glass bottle; I prefer dark glass to provide protection from light and make solutions last longer.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of THANKYOU FARMER Rice Pure 2-IN-1 Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment