Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Product review: Ninja NC201 CREAMi Breeze Ice Cream Maker (Video product review)


 


 I got Ninja Creami ice cream maker because I wanted to make sorbet and ice cream with unique flavors. So far, I am very pleased. I got Ninfa Creami Breeze directly from NinjaKitchet, as this new model is unavailable on Amazon at the list price of $199. Ninja Creami has many recipes online, which I used as a base to help me with proportions and ingredient ideas.

Some of my own observations:

(1) Ninja instructions stress that the service of the frozen ice cream should be level when it is inserted into the ice cream maker. Every time I freeze the ice cream, it freezes with a hump in the middle. I use a spoon to shave down the hump so the top surface is even.

(2) If the ice cream is not as creamy as I like (sometimes it has a wet sand texture), I add milk or cream and respin to get it perfectly smooth.

(3) If you don't eat all of the ice cream and have some leftovers, before putting it back into the freezer, I make sure to level the top of the ice cream so it is ready for a new respin before you consume it the next time.

I am looking forward to many more experiments!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of Ninja NC201 CREAMi Breeze Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment