Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Product review: Offbrand Mop Replace Heads with Mop Head Base Compatible for O Cedar


 


 

 

I received two heads and one base. My favorite use for these heads is not floor washing but cash washing. I am using a short mop handle to wash my car. They are made out of super soft fiber. When wet, they wash well; when dry, they dry the car effectively. I have a bad back, and I like that I don't have to bend at all when I wash the car.

I wash them by throwing them in the washing machine. They survived many cycles totally intact.

Note that these heads are for only the one-tank system, not the newer two-tank system.
In addition, the base fits any standard mop handle, which is how I use them when I wash the car.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of Two Mop Replace Heads with One Mop Head Base

No comments:

Post a Comment